Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring flu....




Everybody is getting sick and it didn't skip over me this time. My head is pounding, my throat is sore, my nose is stuffed, my mouth tastes like I have been licking old socks, my ears are full of fluid....
blech. blech. blah.
David was sick last week. He got over it fairly quickly. Yesterday I talked to some people at church who said that their illness hung on for 3 weeks. My coworker Jan has been sick about 10 days now and still isn't better.
I usually NEVER get sick. Not colds and flu... I get stomach problems a lot... and pain... but not cold and flu.... Like NEVER. But I have been sick twice in the past few months. Not fun.
Anyhow... I'm drinking my Herbal teas for sore throat, cold care, ecchinaccea, etc... and popping Dayquil... and hope I can make it through the day(s) at work.
I went to bed at 7pm last night and slept right through till 6am when my alarm went off and even then I did NOT want to get out of bed and barely pulled myself out at almost 7am.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There's nothing like the old "licking your socks" flu.

Hotflash said...

LOL... yeah. I have a way with words don't I?