Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh so kewl...........


George likes Dr. Pepper. I am a Diet Coke person. But lately I started drinking Dr. Pepper. I don't even LIKE Dr. Pepper! So George said that was "his" influence on me and I was changing my tastes. I sent him this picture and said... nooo.... not changing.... we can be different, but compatible. LOL He has started sending me SMILEY faces ... he creates them EVERYWHERE. I started it... because I would always end my texts with smileys and the letters I write to him have lots of smileys. So he has taken it upon himself to start creating smileys everywhere.... Here are a few examples (just from the past two days!)


This one is "Only the Shadow Knows"


He calls me "mama" which means "mamasita" which means I'm a hottie. :-)








This is the "she" version of smiley.






















Smiley even shows up on his breakfast plate......








And in his bacon.......








Oh what a happy couple are we! LOL LOL LOL

No comments: