Thursday, August 25, 2011

Look Mom!



Yesterday was the first time I EVER went to the dentist and had them say "No cavities. Your gums are healthy and you have a very clean mouth. Keep doing what you're doing."


What am I doing???? I don't know! The only thing I can figure out is that I have cut waaaaaay down on eating sugar. I hardly eat it anymore. \


I also use Listerine. But I still don't floss my teeth. EVER. Yet they said it looked like I was a "good flosser".


Ha... I fooled them!! LOL


I'm so glad to get a good report though. Yay.


I figure the reason I have no cavities is because pretty much all of my teeth are FAKE! LOL. Crowns and veneers make up 90% of my teeth. LOL.


But a couple years ago they told me I had gum disease so it's nice to know that is gone.



No comments: