Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Not a fun day


Overslept. On my way to work David calls me to say his car is on fire and he can't get hold of his dad.

I freak out.

I try to find him and can't. Good thing is that I did not see a car fire, so hopefully that meant something positive.

Continuing on to work I come soooo close to a head on collision by some idiot who cut in front of me at Eisenhower on Redwood Road. SO close. I closed my eyes because I was sure we were going to hit.

thankfully we did not.

At work. The copier (Big Rosy) is having a PMS day. (Big Rosy is the name of the machine... not a person). She ran out of paper and it is very hard to load her. She takes big heavy rolls of paper. So I get it in, and then the machine won't load it. So I have to unload, re-load. Unload, re-load. Unload, re-load. Over and over. Finally get the paper in but then I hit the wrong button and told it that it was the wrong paper so when I made my copy it printed soooooo slow it took about 20 minutes to print one sheet.

Then the ink ran out.

Then I unloaded the paper and re-loaded it yet again so I could correct the type. Then made my copies which for some reason turned out HORRIBLE. It looked like someone walked all over them with dirty feet. Barely legible.

So I cleaned the machine, and tried again. Didn't make a difference. The prints suck.

Meanwhile.... I have a stack of drawings on the desk that need to be released, but I hate to do it when the machine will make horrible copies. And every ten minutes somebody else wants something so I go off in a different direction. The drawings are still waiting to be released and it's almost 1pm now.

Gotta change my mojo somehow.

No comments: