Thursday, December 11, 2008

Whew and Whew!


Our company has training every year and I have to do part of it. This morning I made it through my one hour presentation despite having a major toothache.
David saw the cardiologist yesterday and has nothing wrong with his heart which is GREAT news. He has been advised to increase his salt and water intake. Hopefully that will do the trick.
Our company is being very generous this year and is giving us all the days off between Dec. 25 and Jan. 5 as PAID holidays. Woo hoo! AND they are giving us our bonuses. For me, since I have only been here 4 years, the bonus is not a lot, but every bit helps. And I really did not anticipate we would get a bonus since they are shutting down and giving us the days off with pay. So it's nice that we get both. I sent a thank-you to the president of 0ur company for doing that.

No comments: