Friday, February 13, 2009

MY NEW FAVORITE STORE!

My friend Riss turned me on to the most AMAZING store. It's called "Dancing Cranes Imports: Emporium of World Culture". It is located at 673 East Simpson Avenue (2240 South) in Salt Lake City, UT. If you are into jewelry, crystals, candles, pottery, tapestries, clothing, fountains, incense, bamboo, sculptures, drums, music, unique gifts, body care, new age type stuff... you will LOVE this place.

I could have easily spent thousands of dollars there. I wanted everything!! And the great thing is that price range of their items meets EVERY budget. I bought two pairs of Peruvian earrings for $7 each. They are soooooooooo cool and have gemstones in them. And then there was a GORGEOUS pair of earrings for $42 that I got because they called my name and I knew I was meant to have them. (Riss got em for me for my bday).

I found myself just going through that place saying over and over "This is the COOLEST place!" My nieces would love it. My sister would love it.

Anyhooooooooo. I just had to share.

No comments: