Thursday, February 5, 2009

The new Draper Temple


Brett, Karin, Michael, David and I attended the Open House of the new Draper Temple last night.







This is the Celestial room. That chandelier took my breath away. It was absolutely stunning! Pictures do not do it justice. The temple is very beautiful.









This is the Bride's Room. The lighting in here is reminiscent of a crown. It is so detailed and GORGEOUS. I think I will get married in this temple, just because I love the lights so much!! LOL

After the tour we met Brian and ate dinner at Good Wood to celebrate the February Birthdays. I had the House RibEye steak and it was, hands down, the BEST steak I ever ate in my life. Their garlic smashed potatoes are to die for as well. I thought I would eat half my steak and save the other half for lunch today, but I polished off the entire 12 oz steak!!!

I sure love my kids. (That includes Brett). I have the best family. My kids are so good, and so smart, and so much fun to be with it. I sat there last night so proud to be their "bob".

It makes me cry. Happy tears though.

No comments: