Friday, January 30, 2009

I get to meet her!


Lisa Williams is coming to Salt Lake on Feb. 7 and I have tickets to see her AND a backstage meet and greet VIP card. Woo hoo. I'm excited. I think she is very entertaining and a real down-to-earth person. I love her show.
The botox ($2000 worth of injections) have done absolutely NOTHING. If anything, they made it worse. I am back to my 2 Lortab a day habit because I can't handle the pain. I am frustrated beyond belief.
My neck MRI -- according to the nurse -- looks "essentially normal." HOW IN THE HELL can it look NORMAL??? I KNOW my neck is messed up!
I am so depressed. So sick of the pain. So tired.
Not sure how much more of this I can deal with without needing a padded room.
I have a funeral to go to tomorrow. My friend's daughter who was dying from ALS (Lou Gerig's disease) pulled the plug last Monday. She was 29. She touched a lot of lives.
well, gotta run.

No comments: