Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Don't judge a gal by her name.....


In the course of my work, I have to correspond with another office located in Germany. The secretary there is named Ilona and I always pictured her as an old woman.
So I asked her for a picture of herself (I sent her one of me) so that I could have a face to put with the name.
That is Ilona on the left. The gal in the middle is another secretary named Dagmar and the girl on the far right is a trainee.
They were at Oktoberfest and were dressed in traditional Bavarian garb. I told Ilona she is NOT at all what I pictured. LOL. I guess I ought not let a name fool me.
I see the pain management doctor tomorrow. Good thing. I am hurting a lot more lately because I am back at work. Sitting at the desk strains my neck and shoulders a lot.
I love the exercise bike. It is whisper quiet. I look forward to getting fit on it.

No comments: