Saturday, October 23, 2010

Showers and Weddings


So Bryttan is a Kramer now. The day was beautiful and everything seemed to go smoothly.

There's not really much I can say about it.

The wedding was short. The sealer began by saying this was the second marriage he has ever done.... and I guess he didn't know that it is tradition to talk to the bride and groom for a bit.

So he just married them. Bim Bam Over and Done.

Mmmm Karin made these cupcakes for the shower. I wish I could have had some. They look yummy. But I am on a diet.



Now the year is almost over. The holidays are upon us. George and I will be spending the week between Christmas and New Years in Texas visiting his family. I am excited to meet them.



Well, that's about all I have to say at this time.

So goodnight all.

No comments: