Thursday, October 7, 2010

Yes it's true....



I HATE SHOPPING!
It's not that I hate spending money.... if you gave me a wad of cash I STILL would not want to go out and shop.
I need to go find some things for the wedding and I just don't WANT to do it. I need shoes and a shrug and maybe some gloves to complete my "ensemble".
Don't wanna.
Now... I LOVE internet shopping. Sit and click. OOOH YEAH.
But I hate Christmas shopping. I hate grocery shopping. I hate all that. I want to go to Michael's craft (wherever that is??) because I am looking for Christmas design mini bread pans. They are ceramic and darling and I want them to use for gifts.
If I don't hurry, they will be GONE. (If the store even has them in the first place). But I just DON'T WANNA!!
I'm pathetic.... I know. I just hate shopping. I always have.

2 comments:

travelady said...

me, i absolutely love it!!! i am a shopper any day or night, lol....yep I love it!!

Hotflash said...

Maybe I should hire you to be my personal shopper? LOL

I seriously.... do......not.......... want...... to go to a store.

BAH HUMBUG