Friday, March 4, 2011

Metamorphisis




Ok, so my husband and I will be apart for a little while. It's a fact of life. One I can't change.
He misses me as much as I miss him.
Gas is going up. Food is going up. Taxes are going up. Economy is going down. Wars abound. People get sick and die. Children get hurt and cry. Dope addicts are rampant. Thieves break into people's homes WHILE THEY ARE THERE. Foods are full of pesticides, leaders hand out genocide. Politicians scam us all. Making promises that fail. Who do you trust anymore? How can we dare to answer our door? I don't. People knock and I hide.
I live in a world of chaos. Secret societies. Nothing is as it seems. Even the most fundamental things get all twisted up so you don't know what is what anymore. My anxiety level has SHOT through the roof. Haven't been this bad in a long time.
So, George and I had a wonderful talk (well several of them) and he keeps telling me to just hang in there. Focus on the family. Focus on work. Focus on the Word of God. Shut the world out and create my own haven. And look forward to when we can be together again. (He says it's the last time he's going to work on the islands).
I woke up the other morning and realized several things. 1. I had gained a TON of weight. 2. I needed to change that.
So, I'm going to be alike a catepillar and go into my cocoon and soon transform into a beautiful butterfly.
I have so much to be thankful for. My children are awesome. All of them. I love them dearly.
They are smart, talented, kind, loving, generous. I could not have asked for better. I hit the jackpot.