Wednesday, January 16, 2013

We've got a plan!

Alrighty..... George and I are going to start house hunting. Well... technically I will do the hunting since he is not here.

Lots of programs out there that require no money down. I looked up the "first time buyer" program and we qualify.

Anyhow, I've been waiting for David to graduate high school and figure out what he plans to do and where he will be. But now that the car is paid off, we can bank that. After David turns 18 I will lose child support for him and that will be a big chunk out of the monthly income.

It's kind of scary because George's job is not consistent. Right now he has work, but that could change next year, or next month even. One never knows. My job could be gone too. I found out some of the reasons for the high stress and closed doors and such here at work and there is a chance we could lose our certifications which would put us out of business.

So that's not so great. Anyhow, I have put it in the hands of a higher authority than myself  to guide me to where I'm supposed to be. I'm sure I'll end up where I need to be. Meanwhile, it's fun to plan ahead.

I only have two "must haves" on my list..... I want a big kitchen, and a big master bedroom.

Ok, I better get to work. I'm wasting time here. Not good. LOL

No comments: