Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

I go over the hill this year.

Had a very nice Christmas. I love my children and I loved having them over and watching them open presents and see my little grand baby play with her new toy. Got to spend time with my man. He heads back to Hawaii tomorrow.

I'm on a very strict regimen this year. Downsizing everything. Especially ME!  One more car payment and then that is free and clear.

Getting rid of a bunch of junk at the house. Well, some of it is not junk, but it is stuff I never use. I will offer it to the kids first, and if they don't want it.... off to the D.I.

I raised vending prices at work. Got in trouble for it. I should have "discussed" it with the management since it affects the "whole company."  Blah blah blah. Whatever. I was trying to save the company money, but FINE... if they want to keep writing bigger checks each month, who am I to stop them?

ok. I'm done witching.

No comments: