Thursday, March 7, 2013





I was all excited to start house shopping, but I think I have to put it on hold for a little bit.

Several reasons why, but the main one is that where I work there is much going on behind closed doors and the whispers and things I hear are not good. The company is not doing that well and we may actually run out of money. Which means I may actually lose my job. I know that as long as the company is open, I have a job. I know they wouldn't fire me. But if doors close.... then I'm in trouble.

So the last thing I want to do is get into a commitment of a house with the threat of no job over my head. At least where I am now.... if I lost my job.... the landlord would let me live there anyway. He would not throw me out.

Anyhow..... it will be ok. It just means George and I can really pump up the bank account. That will be good.

No comments: