Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Baby bird got his wings

So my youngest, my baby, my Day-Day is a big boy now. Well, he's been BIG for a long time. But now he is officially a college student. Now he is a highschool grad, has a job, has a car, has a life.....

and momma isn't quite ready to let him fly the coop yet.

He is a wonderful, handsome, fun, kind, responsible, generous, loving young man. He is smart. He is amazingly talented. He holds his own place with his siblings. Because frankly.... I have to brag, that every single one of my children is just an amazing human being.

A mom could not be more proud of each of them.  I'm serious. I'm not just spouting "mom-isms"  nope. The kids are so wonderful that I just bask in the glow that they turned out to be such wonderful people.

It's fun to see them interact with each other. It's great that they get along so well. It's incredibly fun and exciting to watch the next generation (my grandbaby) grow and learn and explore the world and see that she is just as smart as can be.

Makes my heart proud to be a part of their lives.

No comments: