Friday, January 10, 2014

New Year Ups and Downs only 10 days in....

The biggest high this year is the birth of my incredibly adorable and yet oh-so-tiny grandson on January 7th.

Oh my gosh. He is just a little dolly. And I had the most fun ever being grandma to Adelyn while momma was in the hospital. We had a sleepover and it was so fun.

Her mom and dad are just so amazing and are raising one of the smartest 2 year olds on the planet. Karin was incredibly smart at 2 also, but I think Ady may have surpassed even her.  It just goes to show how wonderful her parents are.

The lows.... well.... my aunt Polly is not going to be with us much longer. My cousin Caroline says it is any day now. My dad is having heart problems again and Donna had to give him nitro last night.

And just found out a few minutes ago that my cousin Rachel's daughter, Karen, is pregnant with baby # 3 and just got diagnosed with breast cancer.

Flashback to Annette for me.

But nevertheless, this year will be like a roller coaster.


No comments: