Thursday, December 17, 2009

Well, I know what NOT to do with a money.....


Back in the day.... making a homemade cookbook was a cheap gift. Not anymore! So far it has cost me $260 to make TEN cookbooks. We're talking cardstock and paper here folks... and that price does NOT including binding them. Since I have a binder at work... I am going to do that myself. I thought I was so cool putting full color photos on every page.... HA! I had to copy them in black in white because to color copy them would have been almost $1000 !!! (for 30 cookbooks).
I seriously can't believe how expensive this Christmas is turning out considering I was not going to do any spending. Geeeeeeeezzzzzzzz. I'll be paying for this for months.
Oh well. I am not going to complain. I'm not. Things work out. They always do.

No comments: