Sunday, February 6, 2011

Oh... bless my dad...... he means well.....




I told my dad I wanted him to send me some photos of my mom because I don't have very many of her. He said ok.

I waited several weeks for him to get around to mailing it and it finally arrived yesterday.

I was so excited!


But.............. then.................... I opened the package and the photo he sent of mom is one I ALREADY HAVE.

And then he sent the following items and I have NO IDEA what he was thinking.....


A sympathy card sent to him when his mother died (back in the 80's) from people I don't know.

A 1982 christmas card sent to them from my Aunt Amanda and Uncle Dick.

A christmas card from Janet, David, Rachel and Jonathan.

Postcards from a trip to Monticello in Charlottesville, Virginia.


Recommended immunization schedule for children in 1963.



I laughed................. then I cried....................

No comments: