Saturday, February 5, 2011

To-do List for My Weekend
























One thing George is really good at, is cleaning up and organizing things. He has organized things so well here I can't find anything!


But a lot of stuff just needs to be sorted through and discarded, or stored. So that is what I am doing this weekend. I cleaned out the refrigerator today. Threw out almost everything. Cleaned out the cupboards and the "junk" drawer in the kitchen.

My next project is the home office.

Once George gets back, I think we should buy the closet organizer. We have a huge walk in closet, but a lot of space is wasted in it. I think this would utilize that space.

Anyhow.... de-junking is a nice stress reducer for me. And it's the best thing to do on a cold, gray, winters day when a storm is on the way.

The bishop of George's friend Tom has hired them to do a bunch of landscaping for them. The Bishop's daughter or son is getting married in April and they are going to have the reception in the back yard. George and Tom worked on Tom's yard two years ago and it's like a park. So the Bishop wanted them to do his also. That means George will be gone another week at least.

Oh well..... that's life. At least we talk several times a day. And I'm keeping busy here at the house.

Now.... where did I put my to-do list????

No comments: