Monday, April 1, 2013

April Fools -- What a Joke


 People are rather surprised when they learn what a jokester I am on April Fools. Or rather, USED to be. Not so much anymore. The climate at work changed and the new management is not into that kind of thing at all. But I had a lot of fun a couple of years. Someone put a fish in my drinking cup (see photo above). That was fun.

I put somebody's glasses in jello.... I did the cut fingers on the paper cutter. I kidnapped stuff from people's desks and put it in the vending machine so they had to pay .50 cents to get it back... LOL   It was fun. Wish I had time to write about all I did, but I'm at work and better get off the internet. LOL

I made this kitty litter cake.

I also closed off one of the offices here and put a "Do NOT ENTER... WATER DAMAGE" with wet towels sticking out from under the door. The coworker -- John --- had very important papers all over his office and the look on his face, when he thought there had been water damage was priceless.

hee hee hee. Nobody suspected me of being the prankster because I am so "quiet".

ha ha ha ha

No comments: