Tuesday, April 2, 2013

It's all a game to me......



I readily admit I know very little about the stock market. But I dabble in it. I watch it go up and down, up and down, down and down, down and down.... down and up a little.

I go to Wendover and gamble on rare occasions. Our rule is -- we take what we can afford to lose and we do not go to an ATM and get more. I can often make $5 last me for a couple of hours. So I get fun and I don't go broke. And we spend what we would on a nice dinner and movie. Last time I went I made $100 in the first 5 minutes I was there. And I came home with that $100.

We thought we were going to owe taxes this year so we have been putting money aside for that purpose. But lo, and behold, and major surprise... we didn't owe. So........... we decided to take that money and invest it.

We have been researching some specific markets for the past year. I already have a Scottrade account for my "Play Money" so George gave me a wad of money and yesterday in less than a minute.... with two clicks of a mouse.... I spent it ALL.

hee hee. It was so fun.

I have some stocks that are not doing so great...so I plan to sell them and then buy MORE of what I got yesterday because it is already making us money so I'm encouraged.

I had invested in some pharmaceuticals.... they are not doing well. Gonna dump em.

But.... here is a tip......  Natural gas is doing FABULOUS.

Just sayin......

No comments: