Monday, July 28, 2014

I waste a lot





Money doesn't grow on trees.

I spend more than I should on dumb things.

I started watching Extreme Coupons and thought those people were insane.

Who needs 100 bottles of barbecue sauce? 200 jars of spaghetti sauce? Ten years supply of toothpaste?

Not me.

BUT.... there are things I use that it would be nice to use coupons for.

So, I am starting out small. I bought my binder.... I signed up for a bunch of online coupon sites. I now claim the Sunday newspaper with all the ads and coupons that we get delivered at work. (Nobody ever looks at it. It gets thrown in the garbage every week).

I will NOT do dumpster diving.
I will NOT buy hundreds of anything.
I will NOT come away with a semi truck load from the grocery store.

But.......... we want to build/buy a house. And unless I really cooperate in making this happen and take it seriously........ it never will come to pass.

So............ I am starting now. Let's see what happens.

No comments: