Saturday, November 29, 2008

Holidays Have Begun....


Well, I tried to cook my turkey in my broken oven. Why did I try? I don't know. I ended up transporting it to Karin and Brett's apt and using their oven. But I overcooked it....and so it was rather dry. Nobody complained, but it wasn't my best.
Friday I "attempted" to shop. What a JOKE. I hate crowds. What I wanted was sold out anyway. So I ended up ordering it online and paying way too much for it. Story of my life.
I spent a couple of hours putting my tree up and then guess what? This morning I discovered the bottom of the half of the tree has lights that are not working! They were working last night. But are not working now. GRRRRR.
I was going to make turkey and biscuits for my Sunday dinner tomorrow but then realized (after buying the ingredients) that I STILL DON'T HAVE A WORKING OVEN!!!
So I guess it's spaghetti.
On the positive side, I am done Christmas shopping. I think.

No comments: