Monday, October 5, 2009

I walk for Life.




This Saturday is the breast cancer walk. I'm excited to do it again this year. Raising money has been like pulling TEETH. Our company president asked me today how much money I still needed to raise and I told him we were $900 short of our goal. He started asking me if specific people (managers) had donated... and I had to be honest and tell him that the majority of them had NOT. So he was going to put some pressure on em. LOL.
My poor David has been sick with stomach flu this weekend. I feel so bad for him. I also hope I don't get it. I need to do this walk on Saturday and I don't want to be ill.
Had fun with Francisco over at Marissa's on Friday. We watched a marathon of "America's Funniest Home Videos" and had popcorn and played with the kiddies and the kitties.
Got home around midnight. Marissa thinks he is good for me. Guess time will tell.

No comments: