Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Ganglion Cyst


It's been a year since I had my carpal tunnel surgery and suddenly my wrist has started hurting again. I thought it might be a recurrence of the carpal tunnel. But apparently I have not one... but TWO ganglion cysts on my wrist and they are pressing on the nerve.
More surgery on the horizon. I have decided NOT to do the tonsil thing after talking to Bryttan who almost died getting hers out in August. (and I mean she LITERALLY almost died).
She and Michael are getting married Oct. 16th. I'm excited for them!!!
I've been letting David drive since he got his permit. Two nights ago he did a big boo-boo.... pulled right out in front of an oncoming car. Scared him. Scared me. But I held my tongue and did not scream at him.
Consequently, however, he did not ask to drive last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Visit www.theclothing.net to buy Dave & Johnny, Tory Burch, Aidan Mattox, Panties, Books and Games, Whips and Paddles, Nightwear, Long Sleeve, Bootcut Jeans, Slippers, Short Sleeve, Designer Apparel, Miscellaneous, Earrings, Slippers, Doori Fashions, Ema Savahl on sale designed by Parker, American Retro, Julie Rofman, Haute Hippie, Brian Reyes, Agent Provocateur, MELINDA MARIA - always on sale!