Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Retro Bridal Shower


Saturday is Bryttan's bridal shower. I'm bringing a salad... either a fruit salad or frog eye salad.


I may opt for the fresh fruit so I can actually eat it. I'm back on Hcg. Just started this week.


So a retro, 50's type theme is kinda neat.


Hope I can find a cool gift. The bride is not registered anywhere.... so that makes it kind of hard....



But that just means we get to use our IMAGINATION!!!

I'm taking Friday off, to hopefully see the doctor about the cysts in my wrist. And so I will shop for a gift and stuff then.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

A flirty 50s apron! So cute! And make sure and wrap everything up vintage style. :)

travelady said...

I love the 50's theme, fun!!! Quilted Bear as a antique/vintage section in the back....maybe they would have something fun? Have a blast from the past!!!!