Friday, September 17, 2010

*sigh



It never has been my nature to inflict pain on anybody. Yet sometimes, we do it without realizing how deeply the wound that is inflicted will be.

I realize I'm not perfect. And I make mistakes. Some big. Some small.

And it has NEVER been my desire to hurt people, especially those I love.











So if I have offended, hurt, disappointed, caused pain....... please know I have begged forgiveness. I am begging forgiveness.









Life is too short. Too short to hold onto negative. Too short to hold on to grudges. Too short to let wounds fester til they can never heal.
I honestly don't think I have much time left on this earth and I would prefer to live it joyfully. With my family. Whom I love dearly.
Please forgive me for the pain I have caused. Cast it aside, and embrace tomorrow with all of it's hopes, dreams, and promises.
May the Lord bless your heart and mind.


No comments: