Friday, May 13, 2011

General rambling






















I want a vacation where I can sit in the sun, preferably in front of the ocean. I get so rejuvenated when I am by the ocean, listening to the waves, meditating, ahhhhhh. That, to me, is heaven. But, I'm not going to Hawaii this year, so that won't happen. George is coming here in 11 days. Maybe we'll go up in the mountains and find some place to chill. I've lived in Utah for almost 30 years and I still don't know where anything is, or what there is to do, or where to go. Pretty sad.


I want a dog. Been craving the companionship of a dog lately. Can't have one where I live now. But we are saving up to get a house and then we get a dog too.


Work. Lately my responsibilities have shifted. We are not doing so much engineering stuff at the moment, but we're focusing on marketing our ablation unit. Which means I don't have a whole lot to do. So they have me doing some technical writing. And also designing of forms and so on which is a challenge because I HATE Word with a passion.


1 comment:

travelady said...

drive down to Bryce canyon and stay at rubies Inn....a nice romantic getaway place I think....