Wednesday, September 18, 2013

so sad



My best friend in the whole world found out yesterday she has uterine cancer and has to have a full hysterectomy next week.

And............ she lost her job of 27 years yesterday.

I came in to work with her last night so she could pick up her stuff, drop off her keys.

It was heart wrenching.

Really, really heart wrenching.

She has been through so much lately. Her strength is about ready to give up.

I just hope she can get recovered from this cancer/surgery thing. It's not going to be an easy surgery. She has a lot of scar tissue inside and they may have to do a full open abdominal surgery. She is 61 years old.... it won't be an easy recovery. I had my hysterectomy in my 30's and it took me a full YEAR before I started to feel normal again.

Many prayers for my sistah. She is indeed my bestie. I hope I can do good by her and support her and help her.

No comments: