Monday, October 21, 2013

Halloween Party 2013

Spider, Spider Creep behind her

what a cute smile

After the Sacrifice... bwhahahaha

Briparo... and a witch doctor



Spook Corner



We had our Halloween party on Friday. It was fun. We played "Cards Against Humanity" and David won.

We had Road Kill and Maggot Rice. Delicious. Still eating leftovers today. The longer the maggots ferment, the better. Bwhahaha.

I can't believe Thanksgiving and Christmas are right around the corner. I still haven't given the girls the spa day that I gave them LAST Christmas!!!   I think I'm going to just re-wrap the same thing.... LOL.

Oh, and the highlight of the party was that grandbaby girl is doing "yay" on the potty. And she did REALLY good at Grandma's house and had not one, but TWO successful sits on the Minnie Mouse Throne.

Ahhh the joys of potty training. LOL.  I remember those days.


1 comment:

The Lamoreauxs said...

It was fun! Thanks for having us!