Friday, January 22, 2010

Awesome.

Can I just gush about Jorge (George) for a second? The guy is just awesome. He's been called into Young Mens and the kids just adore him. Less active ones are getting active again. He is having such a positive effect on everybody in his ward. I certainly understand why. He is a very likeable person.

He loves to shoot pool, bowl, play basketball. He's not a big TV watcher. He reads a LOT. He writes in his journal every day.

He makes me smile. All day long. People at work keep commenting on how happy I appear to be. Partly due to losing 20 pounds, but also because of George. I am thankful to Keith who was definitely inspired to introduce us to each other.

Yee haw!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Caroline said...

I am so happy things are going well. You deserve to be happy and to be treated like a Queen.