Sunday, January 10, 2010

SUCCESS!


11 pounds gone! I fit into some jeans this morning that I could not wear 3 weeks ago. And they just slid on up with no problem. WOW! What a cool feeling!

I spent a few minutes this morning weighing out my chicken, beef and fish for the week and putting them in individual bags in the freezer so I only have to thaw one at a time.

I have to go get a new pair of tennis shoes. I have to wear an 8 now instead of an 8 1/2. Seriously, my shoes are TOO BIG.

I don't think I have EVER lost weight in my feet before. LOL

I feel really good. Except yesterday I had some serious intestinal issues, but I think that was because I ate raw sushi Friday night. I hope that's all it was. I rely on stevia to make this diet enjoyable and if that is what is causing my problem.... I'm not going to be too happy about that. Especially since I just ordered a bunch of the flavored drops to use in my food.

My kids are coming over today for dinner. I am making them shepherd's pie. I will be having a crusted chicken breast with sliced tomato and apple. mm mmm.

I look forward to each day because the scale keeps going D-O-W-N. It's soo cool!

No comments: