Thursday, January 28, 2010

I broke Protocol.... but... it was worth it!


I'm not supposed to have more than one veggie at a meal. But I was CRAVING a hamburger and so I grilled my extra lean ground beef and I also grilled the onions... put it atop a little bit of shredded lettuce and sliced up a tomato to go with it.


OH it hit the spot. And I still lost weight!

I also broke protocol yesterday -- big time.... I ate a pork taco at Costa Vida. I have not had cheese, or tortillas or bbq sauce since last year and I gotta say.... every bite was so heavenly. I was not planning to break my diet and I worried I would weigh a bazillion pounds today, but I walked for like 2 hours after I ate it, and I actually lost a pound!

I'm not going to make it a habit to break protocol. Yesterday was an extenuating circumstance. I was going to order a salad.... but the salads at Costa Vida are HUGE and George was paying for it and I knew I would only eat about 1/4 of it and I didn't want to waste his money, so I ordered the single pork taco which I knew I wouldn't waste. I skipped the beans and rice.

No comments: