Thursday, March 29, 2012

Being Grandma


Last Friday I got to babysit lil' miss Adelyn while Mama-san went to see "Hunger Games" with "Mean Uncle Brian."

We had fun. Played with toys, and walked outside, and took two naps, and sang, and danced, and clapped and giggled.

She got a wee little fussy when she woke up from her nap and Mommy was not there. Cried real tears. Broke Grandma's heart.

But we went upstairs and jumped on the bed while I sang from the Wizard of Oz "Oh eee Oh... EEE OH UM" . She LOVED that. As soon as I stopped she'd cry! LOL.

Anyhow, she is such a cutie patootie and I had a blast and a workout to boot!

Couldn't get her to take a bottle though, but as soon as mommy got there, she took the bottle fine. What's up with that? ha ha ha. Guess she wasn't hungry til then.

Anyhow, I think I'm gonna like being a grandma. Can't wait till she's old enough to come bake cookies, and play barbies.

No comments: