Monday, March 12, 2012

Diet changes


I am drinking protein shakes (made with Greek yogurt, wheat germ, rice milk, strawberries and chia seeds). And eating Black Rice pudding (made with black rice and unsweetened coconut milk and vanilla extract.

I like both because they abate my hunger pretty well. Rice is cheap, so I recently bought a whole variety of brown, jasmine, black, wild, basmati, etc... and plan to experiment and make different things with them. Also trying to incorporate more beans and less meat. More veggies and less junk.

My back is threatening to herniate again. I can feel it. I need to exercise to lose weight, but I can't exercise because of my back. It's a vicious circle. I need a pool that I can swim in. Privately. LOL. I am not looking good in a swimsuit these days.

All I want to do is sleep. Just sleep. Just let me sleep. My sleep cycle is messed up again. I hate it when that happens. No wonder I'm so cranky. (Yep, still am).


No comments: