Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Big Boo Boo.....



















I feel soooo bad at a screw up I did. OH NO!

I type up the Visiting teaching messages for the sisters at church each month. I accidently typed this: Through Relief Society, we have opportunities to use our gifts to strengthen families, help those in need, and learn how to lie as disciples of Jesus Christ.

It should say "LIVE" not "Lie".......

further down I wrote: Let us remember we are draughts of God.

It's supposed to be "DAUGHTERS" of God... not draughts -- like BEER draughts!!!!

I didn't even notice this error.... I printed out the messages, folded them all (over 100) and dropped them off....

They pointed it out on Sunday. I was like "OH MY GOLLY!"

How utterly embarrassing. . . Spell checker did not even pick it up because... the words are spelled correctly!


No comments: