Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Here He goes again.......

 In 12 days George is heading back to Kauai. Not sure for how long this time. He thinks it will be a "short trip" of a month or two.

I went to google to find images of Kauai and imagine my absolute SHOCK when pictures of ME and GEORGE showed up in the results!!!  I about had a coronary.

HOW did they get on here? I wondered.

Well.... I guess every single photo I have ever put on this blog
 has automatically gone into a picassa album or something like that. And it now will come up in google search results.

Huh. I had no idea. And it FREAKED ME OUT.

I went to the album and wow.... a LOT of pictures on there I didn't know were there.  Like photos of some of the guys I was dating that I met online. (years ago)

It was quite a collection. Most of them gave me a smile. Some gave me the willies.  What a trip down memory lane.

No comments: