Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day Weekend


 Boy did I have a great weekend! Though it appears mostly what I did was eat!  Saturday night Brian, Michael, David, George and I went to Market Street Grill. I had the crab stuffed halibut. OOOOH YUM.  I ate so much there I thought I'd never move again.

Sunday morning George fixed huevos rancheros for us for breakfast. It was soooo amazing. YUM. He is a great cook.

 We went to see Avengers in the afternoon and it was great because hardly anybody was there. We figured being Sunday and Mother's day.... there would not be so many people and we were right. Probably twelve people in the whole theater.

I liked the movie.

For dinner he made some delicious hotdogs topped with onions, tomatoes and avocados.

We got a lot done this weekend too. He completely weeded the front flower bed. Painted the garage. It looks great now. It's so nice to have a man around the house that can do stuff like that. I hate yard work.

The landlord/bishop came over and we got permission to paint the inside any color we want. And we showed him that all the paint on the deck is coming off. They guy who did it, used interior paint. Dumb. Dumb. Dumb. Bishop was maaaaaad.  He also gave us permission to cut down the half dead tree. He actually said he would do it, but I know he never will, so we'll just do it. But probably not until George gets back from Kauai.

So, anyhow.... it was a wonderful weekend. I love my family. I'm glad I'm a mom. And a grandma.

No comments: