Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!








I can't claim any of these beautiful tables as my own. But I did use them for "inspiration" for my Thanksgiving table this year.

David took some photos for me. 

Usually I never see the photos he takes for me......

Have yet to see MY table photos.....

So......... I borrowed my inspiration pics. (Pinterest rocks)

Since we did our turkey day on Saturday, I will spend this actual Thanksgiving day home alone. 

But I will be productive! 

I am going to clean out the office upstairs and set it up for my new side business. 

If you saw the post a few days ago I had shown my "before" pictures of the office.

It still looks like that.

But I will truly get it cleaned up over the four day weekend. 

Honest. 

I hope.

At least a start.

But I am putting my tree up on Friday............ that takes most of the day..........

And I am going to Wendover with my friend Lisa on Sunday.............

Ok......... so maybe I can at least make a dent in it on Thursday and Saturday. 

I hope. 

Really.

I do.


No comments: