Thursday, November 7, 2013

Vewy Owiental Sunday





I have been craving oriental food lately and eating a lot of home made stir fry. 
So I decided that would be the menu for this Sunday's family dinner. 

I'm making everything from scratch except the sweet and sour pork, That will come from Costco.

My rice and veggies are quite good.

I'm going to make noodles with peanut sauce. I have made this before but it has been awhile. 

Bryttan likes fried tofu, and actually so did I when I tried it, so I am making some of that.

It can be dipped in a variety of sauces. I plan to use the peanut sauce for half the batch and the other half  will be plain and can be dipped in either soy sauce, or teriyaki, or oyster sauce, or hoisin sauce.  Or eaten plain. 

I made some pineapple coconut rice pudding the other night. It's eh. It's ok, but I think I won't make it again. 

However, I have a couple other rice pudding recipes to try so maybe one of those for dessert. 

And of course, good Fortune Cookie from a store. 

Confucious say.... good ruck with all the food. 

No comments: