Monday, April 27, 2009

Missing Loved Ones....


My See-star is getting married in a couple of days! (That is so weird, but I am really happy for her.) The reason it seems weird is that I totally thought that "I" would get remarried waaaaay before she ever did.

So her wedding is coming up, and Mother's day is coming up and I'm missing my loved ones that have crossed over.


































I miss my mom. I miss her mom and dad. (Grandpa and Grandma Aplin) I miss people on the Harlow side..... (but don't have photos of them handy at the moment. LOL)

This week is going to be very stressful. We have our European auditor coming and I am on high alert because as Document Controller for the company I have a MAJOR responsibility in maintaining the Quality System. I'm nervous. Nervous is not good for me because it triggers diverticulitis attacks. I really cannot afford to have one of those as they knock me totally out of commission for about 4 days.

The wedding is Friday and at this point in time we still don't know WHERE it is going to be exactly. (Long story).

Then my friend Lisa and I are heading to Heber to R-E-L-A-X at the Swiss Alps Inn for the whole weekend and pamper ourselves to death to recover from the audit.


Update on my neck procedure from Friday. Well, I am still wired and having lots of energy and very minimal pain. I don't know how long it will last but I'm liking it a lot right now!

I could say lots more, but it's time for me to try to get some sleep even though I'm not real tired.

Later gators.

No comments: