Saturday, April 4, 2009

Update on Dad


I talked to my sister. She said Dad was improving a little. He was able to keep down some jello and gingerale and a little pudding. She had to leave him alone and he seemed to be ok with that idea.

She said the poor man had thrown up in his bed Tuesday night and he was too weak to change the bed or do laundry or anything so he had been sleeping in that icky bed for 2 days.

That just kills me. Anyhow she did a bunch of laundry for him, washed dishes, etc.

It just kills me. I don't know what to do. I feel helpless. I am helpless.

My own health is just scaring me. I have horrendous head pain now on top of everything else. I don't know what is going on. I see the pain doc Monday morning and I will tell him what is happening.

Airfares are real cheap right now so I want to take David to Vermont with me in June for a few days. Maybe. He said he would go. And I explained to him there is no internet/wifi/ etc at my dad's house. Or movies. OR a shower. Or a dishwasher. And there are lots of ants and spiders and mice....

He may change his mind. LOL

No comments: