Friday, June 19, 2009

I took that pic!


So it's Friday and I am exhausted and cannot wait to go home and relax. Last night Lisa and I went to dinner at Edo Japan and then to a movie "Knowing". First we went to the Disgusting Brother's concert, but our coworker, Phil, who is in the band, was sick with the flu so he was not playing. We listened to a couple of songs and then left.
The movie was ok. I thought it was interesting, but it could have been better. I hated the end.
So, stupid as I am, I looked for, and found "A" on FB. He just put a profile on there within the past 2 days. Using a photo that "I" took of him when we were in PR.
And seeing it, made me depressed and sick to my stomach.... and then mad at myself for being depressed and sick to my stomach. It's like... "Why did I just do this to myself?" Why is it so hard to just let go once and for all? Forever? For good?
I don't want him back either. I just.............. don't know............. what............. I .................. want.
I miss him, kinda.
But not really.
Oh, whatever. Get over it already!!!

No comments: