Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'm excited!!!


So people have been asking me why I don't post a photo of my engagement ring. Well... the ring I am currently wearing is just the ring that I could wear to show people when they say "Oh let me see the ring!" It's aquamarine and white gold.

But the REAL engagement ring is being designed right now and it's going to be sooooooo gorgeous. It's got 23 diamonds in it. It will be yellow gold. I'm really thrilled with it. It should be ready in a few weeks.

That one I will definitely photograph and post.


David and I are heading out to see the new Shrek movie. I'm waiting for my doctor to call me and tell me if I can still get my epidural injection tomorrow. Since my tonsils are swollen, and I am on steroids, and they don't know WHY my tonsils are swollen, he may decide not to do it.

I stole this picture off facebook from a friend of Michael and Bryttan. I'm not sure if Bryttan's sister took this or if the friend (April) did. But I LOVE it.


UPDATE: Well, Shrek was sold out so we came home and bought tickets on Fandango for tomorrow. And my doctor called me and told me that he will NOT do my epidural injection while I am on steroids. So I had to reschedule for next Friday. Hopefully I can get it off work.

My throat feels like the swelling has gone down slightly but it still feels like I have a ball in my throat. Not a golf ball now...more like a plum stone.

I ended up spending $290 on two new tires and getting the car aligned. Drives much better now and is less likely to blow out while I'm speeding down the highway. Me and tires.... just don't seem to get along..... *sigh......

No comments: