Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Paradise.... Oh Yes It Is.



So the news is out. George and I got engaged. Yep! He is one romantic guy. So very sweet. Oh I wish people knew him like I know him. He and I have so much in common and so many things that are just "ours".... like the smileys. And words we use together. And names we have for each other. And symbols we have for each other. I am "water" because of many reasons. One is that I am Aquarius which is the Water sign. But also I am DRAWN to water. I love water, oceans, pools, waterfalls, fountains, pictures of water, reflections off water.... I am water. I did not want a diamond. I wanted something simple. My ring is white gold with Aquamarine stone. (water).

We had so much fun. He proposed the night I got there. In the moonlight, by the pool, near the waterfall, with the roar of the ocean in the background. The moon was Full that night and that was also the only night it was visible. We both cried. We both love each other so much and we just know that this was meant to be. We were lead to be together. He treats me like a queen.



He is such a sweetheart. Everything is for me. Everything he does is for me. He is so kind and considerate. And he has been this way since I met him. He hasn't changed. He's still the guy I met.


He is a simple man. A hard worker. A good heart. He will treat me with love, kindness and respect. That is really all I ask. I don't care for money, cars, diamonds, jewels, or things of the world. Those mean nothing to me. All I care about is a man who will take me to the temple. A man who will love, honor, and work with me to build a wonderful life. That is him. He has promised me a mansion on high. Which is the only place I want a mansion.


The only things we take with us when we die are what's inside of us. That is where our treasure lies. Not in things of the world. But in things of the heart and the spirit.

I am truly happy. And I have been happy since I met him. And we have the best communication of anyone I know.

So now... we save up our money because we have several trips we want to make. We'd like to go back to Kauai or to Maui one day. We'd like to go to Florida to visit George's sister. We'd like to go to Texas to visit his daughter, grandkids, son-in-law, mother, and other siblings. We'd like to go to Vermont so he can meet my dad.


Lots of bright hopes for the future. He still has time he has to work over there on the island and he may go to Oahu also for another job. We've discussed it and although it's hard to be apart, the money he is making is really, really good, so we can endure being apart.

I'm happy. He's happy. Life is good. ALOHA!!!!

No comments: