Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Take me back!


Wow.... I miss the tranquility, beauty, peace, fun, and spiritual high of Kauai.
Take me back!!
I know why it is so expensive to live there. If it wasn't, then the whole world would live there. I know I would.
I have been reading Michael and Bryttan's blog. Cracks me up. My children are so talented. (Yes, Karin, I mean YOU also).



I love reading both Karin and Michael's blogs. Karin keeps threatening to quit. I hope she doesn't. I would miss it.
Ahhhh this picture.... this was our own private beach. (I say private cuz not another soul was on there even though it was right outside my hotel)
We stood and listened to the roar of the waves, and felt the sun, and splashed in the surf. The water was warm. This is the beach, though, where we got chased by the ugliest, fastest, creepiest crabs I ever saw. Some of them were HUGE. The size of my fist! I did not get pictures of them as I was moving too fast the opposite direction. LOL

No comments: