Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Man! Feel that wind blowing???

It's from all the tongues wagging over the fact that I'm engaged.

Who really gives a fig? I mean, my family yes.... but it just annoys me that the neighbors even care. I'm not close to any of them. What is the big deal?

The one I didn't really care to have find out.... did find out because Athalee ran right over to tell her.

So I got a text from this person and she was trying to be all "sweet" (but I know she is PISSED that she was the last to find out).

She says "Tell me all about your new guy."

I said, "I'll tell ya later."

And when I see her.... I am saying this: "The reason I did not tell you anything is because he is Mexican. And I know how much you HATE Mexicans."

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Why do you think so many people are upset about you getting engaged????

Hotflash said...

Nobody is upset about it. Actually everybody is happy for me. They are all just GOSSIPERS. And everybody is surprised because nobody knew I was dating George.

And the only reason the neighbor is upset is because I didn't tell her myself. And I didn't tell her myself because I barely speak to her because she is one major BITCH.