Thursday, June 7, 2012

I do Believe.....


 Have you ever watched "The Secret"? The first time I watched it I did not like it much because it seemed focused on wealth and material things and I felt like that was a worldly mind set.

But, I watched it again. And I read the book. And I then started looking in the scriptures to see if there were scriptures that related to "The Secret" and guess what? There ARE.

So, I put it into practice. Tentatively at first, because the mind is a very powerful thing and it kind of scared me because what I was thinking............ was happening.

I had even created a "Vision board." It was just a big pin up board with pictures cut out of things I wanted in my life. I would meditate and pray about them. Look at the board every night and believe that I had those things.

As with everything..... of course... I grew tired of it and put the board away in my closet. For about two years.

And then..... I found it again..... and lo and behold..... almost ALL of the things on that board had come to pass. I was floored.

Your thoughts will manifest themselves to you in a very powerful way.  In the Bible; Proverbs 23:7 "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." This is all about the power of manifesting!

"The Secret" is all about the power of the Law of Attraction, Faith, Manifesting, Believing, Dreaming, Visualizing, Achieving.

And that message is ALL over the scriptures. I have four pages of scriptures that relate to the Secret. If you are reading this and want me to send it to you... let me know.

Anyhow.... good things can come into your life and you can bring them. It's within you. Ask and ye shall receive. Visualize and believe. It's truly amazing.

May all your thoughts and desires be focused on goodness, health, and the love of family.

Namaste.

No comments: