Monday, June 25, 2012

Productive Weekend

George had a productive weekend. He sanded and stained the deck. Then he organized and painted the garage inside (that one is not finished yet).

The neighbors were being so nosy... they kept coming over to see what he was doing. That did not make George a happy camper. He almost told Kevin to mind his own &*$# business.  Our landlord knows we are painting and he okay'd it so let's just see the neighbors go tattle on us. Stupid people.

We were planning to start painting the bedroom but I have not decided on a color yet so that is on hold.

I wish I had some kind of decorating talent. I can't even envision what a room will look like so it's hard for me to decide what to paint it! grrr.

Fires galore in Utah. Oh we need rain so badly. I can't even watch the news anymore because the fires get worse and worse and it stresses me out. People are losing their homes. It's so very sad.

No comments: